The Calgary City Royals pride ourselves on delivering a cost conscious and competitive program that balances a high caliber baseball experience with reasonable fees.
The following items are some of the costs that our fees cover:
· Uniforms and apparel package
· Field/indoor facility rentals and permit costs
· Tournament entry fees
· Umpire fees
· Baseball Alberta registration, insurance, player and league fees
· Consumables (baseballs / chalk / incidentals)
· *Travel and accommodation are not funded by the team’s budgets
Many of the item costs are variable and the club's Treasurer acts on the Team’s behalf to manage and administer funds. No coaches are paid and all of the team's officials are volunteers. Throughout the season there are fundraising opportunities and all donations are welcome to help lower individual player costs.
Depending on tournaments and field rental fees, the cost per player will range from $1750 to $1950. These are current estimates and all offer letters for the 2024 season will receive a draft budget.
Should you have any questions, please contact:
Tony Messer, Head Coach